Creative Project Manager at HelloKindred (UK timezone)
- Department: Studio - Kindred
- Anticipated Hours per Week: 40
- Work Setup: Remote
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
At HelloKindred, we're searching for a Creative Project Manager – a multitasking maven who can keep our creative projects running smoothly, ensuring top-notch quality and timely delivery. If you've got an innate knack for organization and the adrenaline rush of beating deadlines excites you, continue reading... You might be the team member we're looking for!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster strong client relationships, ensuring you are a reliable point of contact.
- Define and manage project scope, schedule, budget, and resources efficiently, ensuring everything stays on track.
- Put your estimation skills to use by determining project costs and defining precise project budgets.
- Bring your creativity to the forefront, drafting compelling creative briefs that inspire our internal teams.
- Be the quality champion, ensuring all projects exceed our high standards.
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment to encourage teamwork and innovation.
- Understand project requisites and objectives thoroughly to prepare detailed plans for successful execution.
- Stay ahead, identify potential project risks or issues, and effectively offer timely solutions.
- Be transparent and consistent in communicating project status and updates to all involved parties.
- Keep all project-related documentation and records accurate and up-to-date, helping maintain operational efficiency.
- Be self-aware and understanding of others
- Prior experience with creatives is a huge bonus!
- Have the courage, humility, and discipline to give, receive, and follow up on feedback
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and teammates
- Be a conflict-resolution master
- Have the flexibility and agility to adapt when changes come your way
- Ability to work, coordinate, and communicate smoothly with our globally distributed teams
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field
- 5-7 years of professional experience in project management, agency account management, or a similar role
- Must be willing to permanently work in the UK shift (1:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST)
- Proven track record managing multiple projects simultaneously from concept to completion
- Experience working with international teams and clients
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and project management software like Basecamp or Asana
- An agile/scrum project management certification will make you stand out!
While HelloKindred is mainly remote, you might need to travel occasionally for work or team gatherings. Don't worry; these get-togethers will only happen sometimes!
Are you organized, fast-paced, and ready to contribute creatively to our incredible team? 👋
Hit that 'Apply' button to start a conversation and discover if HelloKindred fits you!
HelloKindred is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our team members.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.