Marketing Campaign Manager
- Department: Staffing
- Anticipated Hours per Week: 40
- Work Setup: Hybrid
Who is HelloKindred?
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract Length/End Date: 3-6 months with potential to extend
Our client, a professional services firm is seeking a commercial and collaborative Marketing Campaign Manager who will work closely with partners and across teams within business to develop and excellently execute marketing and communications campaigns aligned to the marketing and business strategy to enhance brand and generate leads.
What you will do:
Strategy and planning
- Work with the Marketing Campaign Lead and the Head of Marketing to build and execute marketing activity plans that will support the firm’s objective of being the leading professional services firm in Ireland with a specific focus on key areas for growth.
- Work collaboratively with partners or other members of the business to set clear measurable objectives and design marketing campaign plans to deliver against targets efficiently and effectively.
- Measure monitor and share relevant marketing planning and performance data with key stakeholders and refine activities using learnings.
Delivering best-in-class execution
- Work collaboratively with the wider Clients and Markets team (content, social media, design, sponsorship, events, sponsorships, research, client feedback, and CRM and business development), Strategic Communications team (media relations and internal communications) and where appropriate third party agency partners, the role-holder will have primary responsibility for developing integrated campaigns to drive commercial targets for business units, support engagement with clients and enhance the brand.
- Continuously seek to improve and innovate the execution of activity to increase effectiveness and drive efficiencies using strong knowledge of all marketing disciplines.
- Ensure that activities across the team are delivered according to the brief on budget within agreed SLAs using strong background in campaign management.
Partnering with the business
- Build and maintain relationships with key business leaders and their teams and act as an ambassador for the Clients and Markets team.
- Challenge and influence business leaders to develop marketing propositions, best-in-class thought leadership and increase the effectiveness of our marketing activity.
- Act as an ambassador for Clients and Markets in the firm and a deputy for the Marketing Campaign Lead (where appropriate).
- Relevant third level qualification in Business/ Marketing and at least 5 years’ experience in a marketing campaign role/s, ideally within a large corporate organisation.
- Proven track record and demonstrable experience of:
- Commercial achievement in proactively managing complex integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels (events, advertising, digital, social and internal communications) within tight timeframes without compromising on quality.
- Manage concurrent programmes of work, maintaining quality of deliverables within challenging environments.
- Drive high standards of deliverables and execution with a relentless focus on delivering results.
- Work flexibly and adjust easily to changing business needs.
- Working with external advertising and design agencies to develop and produce online and offline communications collateral.
- Experience of working with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud would be an advantage though is not required.
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of marketing.
- Strong commercial and strategic skills.
- Proactive and impact focused.
- Extremely capable of managing multiple projects and large programmes involving multiple subject matter experts (third parties, design, web developers, content experts, marketing automation experts and event managers) to consistently deliver to tight deadlines.
- A natural communicator with the ability to forge strong relationships and influence and/or challenge stakeholders to win support to deliver the most effective work possible.
- Commercial curiosity is critical for this role. Must be willing to invest time understanding and exploring the tax, assurance and advisory issues facing our clients.
- Strategic thinker with required credibility and presence to engage with, challenge and influence senior stakeholders.
- Passionate about driving change and delivering continuous improvement to incorporate best practice from other industries.
- Adept at building relationships and communicating with clarity and conviction.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude. Driven, resilient and determined to meet challenges head on.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for high quality work.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.