Senior Global Brand Governance & Automation Manager
- Department: Staffing
- Anticipated Hours per Week: 40
- Work Setup: Remote
Who is HelloKindred?
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract Length/End Date: June 2024 with strong potential to extend
Our client, a professional services firm is seeking a Senior Global Brand Governance & Automation Manager (or Director) to be responsible for global brand strategy and positioning, driving awareness of the company’s capabilities, supporting messaging for key go to market campaigns, brand governance, brand protection, naming, global media buying and the creative strategy of the brand.
- Oversee the development of brand guidelines and governance processes; underpinned by the latest tools and automation to drive a unified and best-in-class client and people experience. Including, but not limited to:
- Brand guidelines
- Brand review
- Brand management system
- Brand help desk
- Design brand governance system with clear guidance, approval and feedback processes between territories/regions and global to enable what is fixed and flexible within the system including parameters for us across audiences and channel.
- Partner with digital MarTech teams to implement a ‘single source of truth’ DAM, which will deliver brand standards and promote best practice across a variety of touchpoints and channels to instruct, inform and deliver downloadable solutions.
- Partner with brand creative team to introduce automated tools to help create communications and deliver a global library of assets, guidelines and processes, including templatised solutions and AI-driven practical tools to manage and control output.
- Implement a best-in-class education training and materials produced, facilitated and delivered directly across the network.
- Maintaining knowledge of branding trends and best practices and applying new thinking and innovation to programs.
- 10+ years brand/marketing experience with high profile brands; responsible for finalization of creative and deployment, with attention to details regarding brand guidelines, policies, and marketing regulations.
- A Leader who can handle multiple initiatives in parallel with a high level of quality and consistency.
- Open-minded, excitement to try new tactics and tools, and perseverance to see projects to completion.
- International experience and working with remote teams and time zones is a plus.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Please note: travel will be required for this role. This will likely be once per quarter but the amount will be determined by the plans set forth by the person selected for this role.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.