Senior Global Brand Measurement Manager
- Department: Staffing
- Anticipated Hours per Week: 40
- Work Setup: Remote
Who is HelloKindred?
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract Length/End Date: June 2024 with strong potential to extend
Our client, a professional services firm is seeking a Senior Global Brand Measurement Manager (or Director) to be responsible for global brand strategy and positioning, driving awareness of the company’s capabilities, supporting messaging for key go to market campaigns, brand governance, brand protection, naming, global media buying and the creative strategy of the brand
What you will do:
- Oversee the development of a network wide brand measurement programme to be implemented across 150+ territories; measured within territory, but able to be analyzed and reported across territories.
- Design and oversee the collection and analysis of in-depth qualitative and quantitative data to uncover actionable insights relevant to our brand and business objectives including competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, client insight development, customer experience strategy, and brand diagnostics; linked to business perforation indicators of impact.
- Drive understanding across the network for how the brand impacts business results, and client engagement and elevates the client experience; ensuring; measurement and insights are used to continuously improve the global market position and shape global and territory brand activation.
- Leverage data to develop customer insights that inform brand positioning (including naming, positioning, and messaging), strategy development, and roadmaps for growth.
- Develop processes for conducting on-going trend spotting and market dynamic studies.
- Deliver clear, concise stories, including translating complex findings into easy to understand and compelling insights.
- 10+ years brand/marketing measurement experience; coordinating and managing internal and external research collaborators.
- Leader who can handle multiple initiatives in parallel with a high level of quality and consistency.
- Strategic advisor to senior leaders and the business to influence how the practice engages with the marketplace to drive relevance, distinctiveness and growth.
- Able to build and manage relationships across with other marketing functions and the business, across a global network, including effectively managing a matrixed organization.
- Understanding across marketing and sales capabilities, including sales, marketing and integrated content in a B2B context.
- Able to evaluate how future technologies and trends could impact and influence the brand.
- Prepared to work with marketing automation systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferable. experience with SEO and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of the marketing mix modeling, digital media analysis, business focused analytics, advertising effectiveness analysis or other related statistical modeling experience.
- Understanding of field experiments, experimental design, survey sampling, and/or panel data.
- International experience and working with remote teams and time zones is a plus.
Please note: travel will be required for this role. This will likely be once per quarter but the amount will be determined by the plans set forth by the person selected for this role.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.