Senior Global Brand Education Manager
- Department: Staffing
- Anticipated Hours per Week: 40
- Work Setup: Remote
Who is HelloKindred?
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract Length/End Date: June 2024 with strong potential to extend
Our client, a professional services firm is seeking a Senior Global Brand Education Manager (or Director) to be responsible for global brand strategy and positioning, driving awareness of the company’s capabilities, supporting messaging for key go to market campaigns, brand governance, brand protection, naming, global media buying and the creative strategy of the brand
What you will do:
- Develop and introduce mandatory and regular brand education programs across the network to drive consistent high- quality activation of the brand across the network lead to:
- A more consistent client experience.
- Consistently strong understanding, appreciation and application of brand across network.
- Consistent accountability to partner/staff objectives across network.
- Champion great understanding of our brand by our people, through content and programming designed for specific audiences’ groups across the business.
- Identify and assess training needs, creating tailored training plans, and implementing various training methods to enhance employees' skills and performance.
- Measure and monitor training effectiveness and efficiencies; revising and strengthening training on a recurring basis to ensure employees are engaged in the most relevant and timely of education.
- Work with HR, Risk and Legal cross functional teams at a global level and the territory level to implement training consistently across member firms.
- Produce high quality education content designed to deliver audience impact and showcase best in class application of the brand across audiences and touchpoint.
- 10+ years brand/marketing education, training and storytelling experience; coordinating and managing internal and external content creators and digital deployment vehicles for content.
- The ultimate brand champion, a constant ambassador of the brand to positively influence how the network engages with the education content and prioritizes accountability through action.
- Able to build and manage relationships across with other marketing functions and the business, across a global network, including effectively managing a matrixed organization; legal, risk, compliance and people operations.
- Experience working with marketing content development agencies and systems; from creating of content through to deployment across the network.
- International experience and working with remote teams and time zones is a plus.
Please note: travel will be required for this role. This will likely be once per quarter but the amount will be determined by the plans set forth by the person selected for this role.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.