- Department: Studio - Kindred
- Anticipated Hours per Week: 40
- Work Setup: Remote
Who is HelloKindred?
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Anticipated Contract Length/End Date: 3 months with potential to extend
We are seeking an Art Director to join our growing global organization!
As an art director, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the visual aspects of a project or campaign. The role will include creating the overall design and directing others who develop artwork or layouts.
What you will do:
- Determine how to present concepts visually.
- Select which photos, art, or other elements to use.
- Develop an overall style and communicate with the team.
- Manage and supervise designers.
- Review and approve designs.
- Communicate with clients to develop an artistic approach/style.
- Coordinate with all artistic departments.
- Develop budgets and timelines for project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in an art or design subject, such as fine arts, graphic design, or visual communications.
- 5 or more years of work experience in a related field, such as graphic design, photography, or illustration
- Strong portfolio that showcases work experience, style, and skills.
- Experience working in an art-related profession for at least 5 years, preferably in a managerial or marketing role.
- Heavy B2B art direction experience.
Please submit a portfolio along with your application (resume).
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.