eCommerce Marketing Communications Manager
- Department: Staffing
- Anticipated Hours per Week: 40
- Work Setup: Remote
Who is HelloKindred?
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Anticipated Contract Length/End Date: 3-6 months with potential to extend
Our client a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business is seeking an eCommerce Marketing Communications Manager to join their global marketing organization, and develop, monitor, write and update product content contained on eCommerce websites/portals.
- Oversee imagery creation from design agencies or internally to keep aligned on brand and video content.
- Oversee asset creation.
- Conduit between business teams and e-commerce to get that messaging, positioning, and overall content piece correct.
- Write and optimize e-commerce pieces.
- Build a library of collateral to call upon in the future.
- Work with product teams, and get to know branding and tone of voice for the company and brand.
- Work to get the products launched and live.
- Tailor existing product details and pages for e-commerce.
- Handle information on what customers need.
- Experience writing for e-commerce, ideally for the financial services industry.
- Program management experience.
- Program management writing skills.
- Must be used to working with brand guidelines and packages.
- JIRA knowledge
Please submit relevant writing samples and/or a link to your portfolio along with your application/resume.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.