Senior OSIsoft PI System Architect
Is it your dream to have total responsibility for OSIsoft solutions in a growing SaaS scale-up? Are you eager to join a team of experts and have an impact everyday on our clients?
Make your dream a reality!
At Helin we are shaping a better world by upgrading the present! We created Polaris, a game-changing SaaS platform for managing edge devices on industrial assets, boosting efficiency, safety, and sustainability. With this, our clients in marine and energy sectors accelerate the energy transition and save billions at the same time.
Intrigued? Excited? Want to know more?
We are a team of 40 people from 23 different nationalities, ages ranging from 19 to 60+ and we work based on 4 core values:
- Kind and driven teamwork – you would not be doing OSIsoft alone 😊
- Collaborative growth – we grow as team and expect you to grow as professional
- Courage to innovate – we are free to try the newest things
- Trust in progress – every evolution is part of this revolution
What you’ll do
As our OSIsoft PI System Architect, you create and implement OSIsoft PI System configurations and connections to our Polaris platform or third party solutions. Your goal is to translate client requirements into robust and reliable configurations and software architecture to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery.
You will be working with our software developers to create new features for our Polaris platform. Furthermore, you will own the development, testing, monitoring and maintaining of OSIsoft PI Systems and we rely on you to perform (security) audits on existing PI systems and advise our clients to improve performance and security.
So you need to have real knowledge of all aspects of the OSIsoft PI System, including OCS, EDS, Connectors, Integrators, OMF, and the Asset Framework as well as server setup, configuration of interfaces including OPC and other industry-specific protocol/interfaces, and SCADA/DCS-historian integration.
You will also be working with our commercial team to standardize our OSIsoft technology which includes value added services and integrated services.
This is what you get from us:
- A chance to be part of an amazing international team.
- A flexible work environment; at our growing office in Rijswijk of from home.
- The chance to learn, excel in your craft and grow. We will support your education and development with a yearly budget, and you’ll have plenty of freedom for your own ideas and initiative.
- Lunch is on us and on Fridays, we get food from one of our favorite local eateries delivered to the office.
- In addition to your regular salary, you’ll be eligible for stock appreciation rights tied to Helin’s growth.
- We’ve got your travel expenses covered too and we offer a bike plan.
- After putting in all effort, we want to make sure you can unwind too. If you work a 40-hour week, you’ll have 24 vacation days, and we will offer you the possibility to work remotely for 2 weeks per year.
- We've got your retirement savings sorted too, and Helin covers half of the contribution.
Who are you?
Honestly, we don't even need to spell out this role for you. You live and breathe it. What clicks with our team is someone who’s self-reliant, detail oriented, structured and a good sounding board. Plus, having good communication skills, and being able to manage expectations and relationships with our team and other stakeholders is a big deal, as they are key in ensuring that our clients get the support they deserve. We're looking for someone who gets a kick out of being part of meaningful changes and wants to make a real impact.
Next to that you:
- Have at least 3 years of proven hands-on experience in setting up, maintaining and supporting, upgrading and monitoring OSIsoft PI Systems.
- Have experience with software application development (Python or C#) and third party applications integration have no secrets for you.
- Are a resident of The Netherlands and have a permanent work permit (we do not sponsor visas nor relocations)
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in software development/ engineering or equivalent.
- Have exceptional English communication and people skills, to work with developers, commercial leaders and our clients.
Click on I’m interested and send us your CV in English and a brief motivation letter specifying how you meet points 1 to 5 above. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact José Herstel at +31 (0)880 185 111
When you apply, you accept our privacy statement. For more information, go to https://www.helindata.com/company-about/careers/
Only candidates living in the Netherlands with EU citizenship or equivalent will be considered as viable candidates. We are not eligible to offer a Highly Skilled Migrant sponsorship and we don’t support relocations.
Working remotely is NOT an option.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.