OSIsoft PI System Architect
- Patrijsweg 48, 2289 EX Rijswijk, Netherlands
Helin contributes to improving the efficiency and safety of remote operations. We excel in doing that as we enjoy solving complex technical puzzles. We combine our analytical way of problem solving with empathy for all the stakeholders and business needs. Our expertise in advanced analytics and edge computing is a tool to develop innovative edge analytics solutions.
Helin has a strong focus on 24/7 and/or remote operations. These include industries like offshore wind & marine, equipment rental, agriculture, process industry. Their operations impose high-end requirements to the performance of analytics and monitoring. Our systems are deployed world-wide and often at remote locations. We combine domain knowledge, clever programming and thoughtful deployment throughout the whole process.
We have backgrounds in aerospace engineering, energy industry, renewables and the academic world. This makes us curious to understand exactly how things work and how they can be improved. We love to propose better alternatives in a constructive way. This requires empathy about existing bottlenecks, curiosity about domain knowledge, analytical problem solving skills and expertise in data analytics and software development. And some politics. If these aspects excite you, we’d love to talk to you!
As OSIsoft PI System Architect it is your responsibility to successfully realize state of the art OSIsoft PI System configurations and connections to our Polaris platform or third party solutions. This means amongst other things:
- Translating client requirements into robust and reliable configurations and software architecture;
- Within the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery;
- Working together with our software development team to develop new solutions and features of our Polaris edge platform;
- Performing (security) audits on existing PI systems and advising our clients to improve performance and security;
- Work with the sales team to standardize Helin’s OSIsoft technology with include value added services and integrated services
- Developing, testing, monitoring and maintaining OSIsoft PI Systems.
Helin offers a dynamic and challenging full-time job within an innovative company operating in global industries. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, pension allowance, training courses and working in a global sector with traveling opportunities. As a family company we always strive for a permanent partnership and long term relations.
For a permanent addition to our ambitious and close-knit team, we are looking for someone who wants to work with us on growing and developing our company.
You have strong strategic and conceptual skills and proven experience in setting up, maintaining, upgrading, monitoring and servicing OSIsoft PI Systems.
The following suits you:
- You have the courage to take our customers by the hand to find realistic solutions that make their operations better;
- You work independently and in a structured way; you dare to make mistakes and to learn from them; you coach your colleagues and let them learn from your mistakes as well;
- Minimum 3 years of OSIsoft PI System implementation/support experience
- You have knowledge on all aspects of the OSIsoft PI System, including OCS, EDS, Connectors, Integrators, OMF, and the Asset Framework;
- Must have experience in server setup, configuration of interfaces including OPC and other industry-specific protocol/interfaces;
- Must have SCADA/DCS-historian integration experience;
- Must have application development experience and third party applications integration;
- Application development experience using Python or C is a plus;
- You have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a technical study with and at least 7 year of experience in software development or a Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in the OSIsoft PI System.
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and do you get excited about its challenges? Then, you are the OSIsoft PI System Architect we are looking for! Please respond directly, either in English or in Dutch.
For more information about Helin, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.helindata.com or call the recruitment department on +31 880 185 185!
Please note, that only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening form may be part of the recruitment process.
Helin does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Helin.