- Via Antonio Stradivari, 4, 20131 Milano MI, Italy
HeartWatch is an Italian startup with a very innovative technology.
We allow people in Long Term Care settings to be easily monitored just by using common cameras. Through a video acquired by common cameras, our tech can remotely monitor patients and just by looking at their face it can detect both cardiac and respiratory signals and possible anomalies with them.
Since 2015, HeartWatch has had an international focus, from the USA to Dubai.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
· Reliable, flexible and effective worker
· Creative, fun and easy to work with
· Self-motivated, with good leadership skills
· Critical thinker
· Able to manage a variety of assignments
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Improve our software in terms of real-time skin segmentation, face tracking, image stabilization.
· Cooperate with founders and other resources to better reach the goal and create a win-win environment
· Generate and evaluate functional and design specifications
· Participate in defining product requirements and serve as a key advisor to all algorithm-related product decisions
· Be one of our first collaborators
· Competitive salary
· Stock options
· Free meditation class
· Flexible work hours & smart working
· Free Italian Lunch