Machine Learning Engineer
- 2625 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for talented and creative people to join us in using AI-driven technology to make MRIs faster, better, and more affordable.
Our goal at HeartVista is to simplify the MRI scanning process, so that availability of trained technicians and complexity of workflows will no longer be a barrier to patients receiving the best healthcare possible. Our first FDA-cleared product, our One Click Cardiac Package, uses AI to identify targeted scan planes, check for motion artifacts in images, optimize specific scan parameters, and segment and calculate key metrics in real-time.
How you’ll make an impact
- Creating new ways to apply deep learning to solve everyday clinical problems
- Image acquisition
- Post-processing and analysis
- Designing and implementing algorithms with real-time feedback for the technician and patient
- Educating team members with your expertise while also learning from their experience
- Contributing to academic publications and attending conferences such as RSNA, ISMRM, SCMR, NeurIPS, CVPR
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrable experience in deep learning with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras
- Industrial or academic experience in software development, medical imaging, and signal processing
- Ability to stay up to date with the latest research papers
- Ability to create high quality code and familiarity with Agile development, code-reviewing, Python, C++, Linux, Git
- Master’s or Ph.D. in a relevant area
What we offer
- A position to help shape the future of MRI technology
- Competitive hourly salary
- Immigration support to work in the US
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.