- Fort Worth, TX, USA
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for developing solid recruiting strategies for assigned business units while building and maintaining industry awareness and a strong talent pipeline. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with external vendors as necessary.
- Source, screen and recruit external and internal candidates, while building and maintaining a solid partnership with all client groups.
- Complete full-cycle recruiting for open requisitions.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates.
- Identify sourcing activities to build a network of contacts and a pipeline of industry talent.
- Maintain a high level of staffing industry awareness.
- Communicates and meets with Recruiter Partners frequently and in a manner that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent, to understand hiring manager requirements and expectations, clarify processes, provide regular updates and receive feedback on sourcing efforts.
- Provide knowledge of competitor practices and market indicators which may affect industry hiring.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to quantify hiring stats against divisional goals.
- Attends job fairs, college recruitment events, primary and secondary educational outreach programs, etc. as needed.
- Develop Recruiting strategy to include social media and mobile
- Supervise Recruiting Coordinator
- Train new Hiring Managers on applicant tracking system
- Train Hiring Managers on DISC assessment
- Any other duties assigned by VP of HR
- Requires a broad range of experience with recruiting multiple skill sets and job functions.
- Knowledge and understanding of hearing healthcare industry, terminology and standards preferred.
- Requires familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under pressure.
- Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of requisitions.
- Requires superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Requires 5 years or more of recruiting experience
- Requires 1 years or more supervising or managing people
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Bachelor’s degree
- HR Certification preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.