Warehouse Laborer - Lab Technician
- Irving, TX, USA
Salary: $15 - $17 per hour
Job Purpose: The Lab Technician is responsible for timely repair, building and inspection of quality hearing instruments.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
- Using computer to run Diagnostic Tests.
- Read and interpret written instructions from customers and determine if corrective action summaries and maintenance instructions are relevant to the service issue.
- Mechanical aptitude in performing job duties
- Repairing circuit boards
- Maintaining stock levels using a computerized system to ensure all needed equipment and materials are available
- Following technical drawings carefully
- Attention to Detail – ability to work quickly and accurately, creating precise replicas of technical drawings
- Nimble Fingers –dexterous and nimble, able to use small tools with great care to perform detailed work
- Understanding Technical Drawings – ability to follow specific diagrams with certain requirements
- Hand-eye Coordination – Precision is paramount when soldering or using handheld tools on small components or boards.
- Quality Service – in delivering superior work product
- Must be able to effectively read and comprehend procedures and hearing aid specifications.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize work based on age of order, rush-order schedules and programming/inspecting needs.
- Problem Solver in determining issues with repair work
- Customer Oriented – working to fulfill order and meet customer expectations
- Proficient with soldering.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proven team player that works across organization in multi-site matrixes environment.
- Keeps work area clean
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Experience with 3D Printing Shells and Sculpting
- Additional duties as assigned
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- High School Diploma or GED Diploma
- Technical Degree in Electronics, Dental Molding or Dental Prothesis, preferred but not required
- Soldering Certification Preferred
- IPCA-610 Certification Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.