Corporate Audiologist (Clinical to work with the Engineer Department)
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
Mission: Helping People Hear Better!
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00A – 5:00P, with some flexibility based off the different time zones
Location: 5 minutes from the DFW Airport (Off of 360 and 183)
What you will be doing:
- Provide training for dispensing Audiologist and Hearing Instrument Specialist: (Learning Management System (LMS) is Bridge)
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to calls, emails, and voicemails
- Provide Technical support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Provide training via video conference, conference calls, to update staff on new products and services.
- Conduct training for the Apprentice program (3 to 5 Apprentices at one time)
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Audiology or related field
- 5 years of industry experience as an Audiologist
- Audiology License in TX
- Board certification preferred
- Bilingual is preferred
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.