- Dufferin St, London EC1Y, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Qumata: A New Standard for Life and Health Insurance Underwriting
Be part of the Tech and Data transformation of an entire sector from its core. We need you to help scale up a pioneer and write history.
The Qumata model uses data to calculate the risk of diagnosis for over 800 conditions, along with Extra Mortalities and Morbidities. This can be used to save applicants hours filling out long insurer questionnaires or visiting the doctor, and disrupting the traditional underwriting process for the benefit of the early adopters.
Named one of Forbes’ “20 Tech-For-Social-Good Startups To Watch” In 2020
15 -> 45 Employees
5 -> 10 Developers
Big data & analytics - HealthTech - InsurTech
You will help us revolutionise this industry with a range of clients and partners from small to top-tier Insurers, re-insurers, and MGAs in Europe and APAC.
You will be the Project Strategy Lead at Qumata. Your role will focus on working with the senior leadership team to develop a clear roadmap on where Qumata will focus its project strategy.
The product is focused predominantly on APAC and EMEA (incl. UK), hence a good understanding of both markets (specifically APAC) is required.
Since our products are closely aligned with Life & Health Insurance underwriting, prior extensive knowledge in this area is required. Some understanding of Tech, preferably InsurTech, is also preferred.
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Proactively understanding Qumata's current product offering and identifying logical expansions to the current product suite
- Reviewing opportunities brought by Qumata's sales team to see if they fit within the current product roadmap or whether R&D may be required & sought
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure said strategies are integrated into the various sprints and made a reality
- Significant experience in the APAC (and secondarily EMEA) Life & Health Insurance industry. Preferably with some underwriting exposure
- Some experience in tech / tech companies, preferably InsurTechs
- Strong ability to work with product managers to turn strategies into reality
- Small, autonomous, multi-cultural teams of 3 to 5
- Learning and development opportunities
- No micro-management
- Remote working and adjustable schedule possible
- 2 annual company trips abroad (once restrictions allow)
- International visibility
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Access to the Founders Factory and Plug and Play community
- 28 days vacation + Bank Holidays
- London central office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.