Sales Operation Manager
- 14 Dufferin St, London EC1Y 8PD, UK
HealthyHealth: A New Standard for Life and Health Insurance Underwriting
Be part of the Tech and Data transformation of an entire sector from its core. We need you to help scale up a pioneer and write history.
The HealthyHealth model uses data to calculate the risk of diagnosis for over 800 conditions, along with Extra Mortalities and Morbidities. This can be used to save applicants hours filling out long insurer questionnaires or visiting the doctor, and disrupting the traditional underwriting process for the benefit of the early adopters.
- Founded 2017
- Scaling up
- Raised ~£3m
- Named one of Forbes’ “20 Tech-For-Social-Good Startups To Watch” In 2020
- 15 -> 45 Employees
- 5 -> 10 Developers
- Big data & analytics - HealthTech - InsurTech
You will help us revolutionise this industry with a range of clients and partners from small to top-tier Insurers, re-insurers, and MGAs in Europe and APAC.
You will be our next Sales Operations Manager who can work with our Sales Leadership across the UK & APAC to ensure a robust process of CRM tracking as well as working with the Group Finance Director to set targets and build processes to track them.
You would have a good history and understanding of B2B Sales Operations. Additional insurance experience is also preferred but not necessary, preferably across the UK & APAC.
You would have experience with HubSpot Sales and Marketing tools, as well as the ability to work across different cultures.
Responsibilities include, not be limited to:
- Working with the Sales Team to refine the existing HubSpot CRM platform
- Help Senior Sales Managers to keep their dealflow up to date within HubSpot
- Run weekly Global Sales Check in with the CEO & Chief Commercial Officer
- Work with the Sales Leadership to identify realistic yet challenging targets
- Setup a clear reporting structure on how each regional Sales Team is performing compared to their previously set targets
- Contribute to developing and implementing sales strategy
- Constantly revisit our Sales Operations process to look for periodical improvements and refinements
- Work with the Financial Director to set realistic revenue projections
- Experienced with HubSpot
- Experience of working within small but growing scale-up B2B sales teams
- Insurance Sales operations experience is preferred
- Experience of working with sales leaders in APAC and specifically China & Japan is preferred
- Highly organised & structured to facilitate efficient and scalable CRM implementation
- Ability to work with large quantities of data
- Advanced skills of developing and tracking key metrics across products and geographies
- Strong personality who can work with senior and experienced sales leaders and other stakeholders
- Pro-active to work with the Sales Leadership team to develop and evolve processes over time
- Interest in optimising and scaling sales operations & processes
- Small, autonomous, multi-cultural teams of 3 to 5
- Learning and development opportunities
- No micro-management
- Remote working and adjustable schedule possible
- 2 annual company trips abroad (once restrictions allow)
- International visibility
- Company laptop
- Access to the Founders Factory and Plug and Play community
- 28 days vacation + Bank Holidays
- London central office
- Salary- £40-£60k
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.