Healthcare Analyst ( HEDIS )
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
are aggressively seeking a Healthcare Analyst ( HEDIS ) to join a large Healthcare organization. As the year 2016 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of flexible hours, a competitive salary, and be a Healthcare Analyst ( HEDIS ) with one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Healthcare Analyst ( HEDIS ) who can provide a high level of detail. If you are a seasoned Healthcare Analyst ( HEDIS ) and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration!
Responsible for managing a small team to make sure HEDIS reporting is accurate and measures are being met. Working closely with the Director of QI to determine needs for improvement within the department. This is not clinical- more of a business analyst. Also looking at HEDIS data, determining what they’re doing well and where they need improvement, and presenting this information back to executives.
Company Job Description:
Position Purpose: Oversee and ensure HEDIS data accuracy and reporting, including investigations, auditing, and improvement opportunities. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure HEDIS and CAHPS initiatives are fully integrated throughout the organization, maximizing opportunity to improve outcomes for members.
- Oversee activities, resources, methods, and procedures to achieve improvement in HEDIS measures
- Formulate and ensure compliance with HEDIS technical specifications, policies, operating procedures, and goals in compliance with internal and external guidelines
- Provide comprehensive analysis of HEDIS measures, barriers, and opportunities and present results of improvement efforts and ongoing performance measures to senior management
- Manage all clinical quality metrics and HEDIS processes and results
- Implement process to request and evaluate member compliance reports for each HEDIS measure, including evaluating improvement opportunities
- Oversee all HEDIS projects to include assignment of nurses, adherence to plan timelines, and vendor oversight for timeliness and quality
- Ensure compliance for all quality audits and maintain all data and process controls
Hours for this Position:
Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of health informatics/analysis
- Experience working with HEDIS analytics and data
- Managed care experience strongly preferred
- Quality improvement experience preferred
- Masters preferred
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (includes health care, dependent care mass transit reimbursement)
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Basic Life insurance
- Supplemental AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Vacation, Personal and Sick time
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement/Educational Assistance
- Service Awards
- On-site fitness center or discount at local fitness centers (most locations)
- Discounts for select local and national products and services, including cell phones, computers and more
- Other amenities may be available, but vary by location
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the position, please contact Courtney Phelps at 407-478-0332 ext 232.