RN Quality Improvement Coordinator
- Columbus, OH
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Day to Day Duties:
These candidates will be looking auditing charts to make sure the health plan as a whole is taking necessary and correct action. They will be pulling information from charts for core measures and inputting into databases.
Travel is about 20% to go into facilities to pull charts
Company Job Description:
Position Purpose: Analyze, develop, implement and monitor clinical QI initiatives to achieve healthy outcomes.
· Perform duties and functions to comply with quality improvement programs according to state requirements.
· Support Quality Assurance Performance Improvement work plan/initiatives.
· Schedule and assist with committee and sub-committee preparation.
· Assist in investigation and resolution of member quality of care complaints.
· Audit medical records and monitor performance measures for heath care risk management, sentinel events and trends.
• RN required (bachelor’s preferred)
• 2+ years of clinical experience
• 1+ year of quality improvement experience within healthcare (chart review)
Someone who takes initiative- no hand holders!!
Eligible for 6% bonus
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please click the apply button below. Or call Ashley Greene 407-478-0332 ext 169