RN Case Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Company Job Description:
- Perform case management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
- Utilize assessment skills and discretionary judgment to develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs and promote desired outcomes
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
- Provide patient and provider education
- Facilitate member access to community based services
- Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members’ overall care management plan
- RN licensure in California
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in acute care setting
- 1+ years of case management experience
- Computer savvy
Monday to Friday; 8AM - 5PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Permanent Job Opportunity for RN Case Manager
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, 401k Matching, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the RN Case Manager position, please click the I'm Interested button below to be qualified for this permanent job opportunity!