Account Supervisor - Healthcare Marketing
- 4521 campus dr, irvine, CA
Health Talent Advisors is an executive recruiting and creative talent search firm focused on healthcare marketing positions. We are located in Irvine, CA and serve clients primarily in the Southern California and Bay areas.
We are conducting a search for a growing healthcare marketing communications agency based in Orange County, CA. The agency seeks an experienced account supervisor to manage the day-to-day responsibilities associated with outstanding account stewardship including demonstrating detail-oriented client business and project oversight while spearheading professional and proactive engagement and communications with clients and the internal team.
• Lead and manage the day-to-day client relationship and project related activities
• Establish and clarify expected outcomes for assignments and the client relationship in general
• Spearhead presentation of work and recommendations to the client and secure client approvals
• Review work and recommendations for accuracy and alignment with strategy
• Work with resourcing team to ensure integrated, cross-functional solutions are proactively deployed
• Develop detailed scopes of work, pricing and budget recommendations
• Develop plans, recommendations, and briefs in conjunction with cross-functional team
• Track client budgets and spending in conjunction with finance and accounting team
• Minimum of 7 years of agency account experience,
• Extensive healthcare client experience preferred (at minimum, experience with at least one substantial healthcare project / client required)
• B.A. or B.S. Degree in related field
• Strong verbal and written communication ability
• History of success within a fast-paced agency environment while managing multiple projects
• Detail oriented, incredibly organized and proven experienced of working successfully in a agency environment
• Excellent PowerPoint. Word, Excel, Outlook and other complementary software skills
In a cover letter, please summarize your qualifications and salary requirements.