Regional Director Sales and Marketing- Senior Living/Healthcare
- 12900 Whitewater Dr, Hopkins, MN 55343, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Health Dimensions Group (HDG), with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a privately held entity that was formed in 2000. Our roots are deeply set within acute and senior care and our leadership has served a diverse group of clients for more than 20 years. HDG is governed by a board of directors and employs more than 100 staff throughout the country.
As one of the nation’s thought leaders, HDG offers expertise in consulting and management services to post-acute, long-term care, and senior living providers, as well as hospitals and health systems across the nation. HDG’s experience includes work with clients in all 50 states. Through management of 38 care communities in seven states, HDG has extensive experience with day-to-day operations of skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and assisted and independent living communities.
Aging services and post-acute care continue to undergo major transformation, and HDG understands the opportunities and challenges inherent with these uncertain and unsettling times. Our experienced consultants create customized approaches specific to each client’s unique circumstances to ensure they are well-positioned and equipped to navigate the landscape of change in post-acute and senior care.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to make people’s lives better by providing great care and consulting. We believe that our residents and clients deserve our very best. We recognize that satisfaction with care and consulting services does not mean the same thing to everyone; therefore, it is imperative that we listen closely to our customers.
Our vision is to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. This does not happen by chance, but rather through the dedicated efforts of individuals, who day in and day out make great care and consulting their number one priority.
Our core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor, widely recognized and embraced, continue to be the driving force behind our actions as we carry out our mission and work toward our vision. It’s not only what we do but how we do it that makes us a national leader and trusted advisor to those we serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead, oversee, and serve as the primary client relationship manager for all sales and marketing activities for new HDG managed senior communities during construction, lease-up phase, and/or management transition
- Work closely with HDG corporate marketing, communications, digital and social media team in strategy development and execution
· Build occupancy levels to meet pro forma occupancy goals during the construction and lease-up phase for independent and assisted living and memory care units
- Oversee interim or permanent community/RN liaison or sales consultant
· Develop and/or support effective sales and marketing strategic plans for each community, working collaboratively with senior and regional leadership and corporate marketing team
· Identify, explore, research, execute, and/or advise on potential new strategic partnerships or other strategic relationships within each community market
· Plan new communities’ sales and marketing budgets within approved guidelines and according to company policies and procedures
· Develop, monitor, communicate, oversee and/or drive results of sales and marketing scorecard to owners and senior leadership
· Develop and implement effective community sales and marketing processes, toolkits, and resources to support and train onsite sales and marketing staff
· Serve as a subject matter expert to and develop strong relationships with onsite managed community sales and marketing staff to ensure effective implementation of sales and marketing strategic plans
· Coordinate, lead, and attend marketing and public relations in-person and/or virtual events with the developer and owner/management company representatives and other assigned communities
· Bachelor’s degree in health care, business or related field; graduate degree, preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of health care consulting or business development, marketing and sales operations experience serving health system, post-acute and/or long-term care provider clients
· Proven ability to sell professional services
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively coach, motivate, and develop others
· Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, employees and contractors
· Adherence to HDG’s values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor
· Ability to view the business from the bigger picture perspective
· Excellent problem resolution skills and decision making ability
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a deadline-driven environment
· Ability to select a course of action and consider appropriate variables and possible risks
· Ability to maintain confidential information
· Ability to travel up to 50%
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Please ensure your compensation requirements are included in your application.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.