Senior Living Document Production Coordinator/Editor
- 12900 Whitewater Dr, Hopkins, MN 55343, USA
Health Dimensions Group (HDG), with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a privately held entity that was formed in 2000. Our roots are deeply set within acute and senior care and our leadership has served a diverse group of clients for more than 20 years. HDG is governed by a board of directors and employs more than 100 staff throughout the country.
As one of the nation’s thought leaders, HDG offers expertise in consulting and management services to post-acute, long-term care, and senior living providers, as well as hospitals and health systems across the nation. HDG’s experience includes work with clients in all 50 states. Through management of 38 care communities in seven states, HDG has extensive experience with day-to-day operations of skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and assisted and independent living communities.
Aging services and post-acute care continue to undergo major transformation, and HDG understands the opportunities and challenges inherent with these uncertain and unsettling times. Our experienced consultants create customized approaches specific to each client’s unique circumstances to ensure they are well-positioned and equipped to navigate the landscape of change in post-acute and senior care.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to make people’s lives better by providing great care and consulting. We believe that our residents and clients deserve our very best. We recognize that satisfaction with care and consulting services does not mean the same thing to everyone; therefore, it is imperative that we listen closely to our customers.
Our vision is to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. This does not happen by chance, but rather through the dedicated efforts of individuals, who day in and day out make great care and consulting their number one priority.
Our core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor, widely recognized and embraced, continue to be the driving force behind our actions as we carry out our mission and work toward our vision. It’s not only what we do but how we do it that makes us a national leader and trusted advisor to those we serve.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all aspects of document and presentation preparation and production and performing related work as required by Health Dimensions Group (HDG) and/or Health Dimensions Revenue Professionals (HDRP) supervisor, sales leaders, consultants, and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proofread, review, develop, and edit proposals, letters of engagement, reports, presentations, and other documents for accurate use of grammar and content.
− Ensure accuracy and consistency with HDG copy standards as well as style and brand guidelines.
− Ensure the highest level of quality is maintained during the development of all documents, which includes spell checking and quality review of all work.
− Maintain familiarity with the intricacies of final document production, including incorporation of artwork and advanced formatting.
- Under direction of project lead, create draft outlines for and develop selected components of business development request for proposal (RFP) responses.
− Thoroughly review business development RFPs and identify all submittal requirements and deadlines.
− Proofread, edit, and submit final business development responses.
- Prepare project engagement descriptions and client references for inclusion in proposals and letters of engagement.
- Develop bios for HDG employees and independent contractors.
- Develop and maintain library of proposals, letters of engagement, reports, and other templates and samples.
- Organize and maintain electronic client and other files for proposals, reports, presentations, etc.
- Update customer relationship management (CRM) software as appropriate, including notes and opportunities to document client and contact interaction.
· Interface directly with clients to ensure effective communication and promote client satisfaction.
· Provide research and writing tasks related to prospecting, proposal development, report development, presentations, and other client deliverables.
· Attend project and other team meetings as requested.
- Proactively offer solutions to problems as they arise.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
· B.A. in English, journalism, marketing or related field.
· Three years of experience in editing, proofreading, and/or writing proposals, reports, and other client deliverables.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of the CRM database system a plus; willingness to learn new software as required.
· Excellent project management abilities, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently, work well under pressure, manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Adherence to HDG values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor.
· Ability to maintain positive working relationships with HDG employees, clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
· Ability to maintain confidential information and exercise discretion.
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Please ensure your compensation requirements are included in your application.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.