Manager of Accounts Payable and Cash Management
- 12900 Whitewater Dr, Hopkins, MN 55343, USA
Health Dimensions Group is a nationwide leader in post-acute and senior care management and consulting services. For over 25 years, Health Dimensions Group has had a strong reputation for designing integrated and customized solutions for the achievement of community health goals for the communities we manage and for our consulting clients throughout the country. Our strong track record, technical expertise, client intimate approach, strong business pragmatism and consistent outcomes have been the basis for the continued growth of the organization. Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to make people’s lives better by providing great care and consulting. We believe that our residents and clients deserve our very best. We recognize that satisfaction with care and consulting services does not mean the same thing to everyone; therefore, it is imperative that we listen closely to our customers.
Our vision is to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. This does not happen by chance, but rather through the dedicated efforts of individuals, who day in and day out make great care and consulting their number one priority.
Our core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor, widely recognized and embraced, continue to be the driving force behind our actions as we carry out our mission and work toward our vision. It’s not only what we do but how we do it that makes us a national leader and trusted advisor to those we serve.
Analyze and project cash availability in individual communities on a weekly basis and determine plan for communities that are not able to make obligations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare cash projections for managed facilities.
· Utilizing cash projections, determine amount available for accounts payable each week for all managed facilities.
· Establish payment schedules with vendors when a situation escalates beyond the facility’s ability to negotiate a satisfactory arrangement with a vendor by analyzing information from cash flow projections; adjusts cash projections as needed.
· Provide cash projection and payment information for management reports as requested.
· Plan, organize, and manage the operations and activities of a centralized accounts payable function.
· Review and verify invoices, travel expense reports, and other payment documents for authorization approvals, account classification and adherence to policies and procedures with regard to disbursements.
· Establish system process deadlines and measures for tracking accounts payable for all managed facilities.
· Determine cash availability for managed facilities.
· Track payment history for facility vendors to determine cash flow optimization.
· Control check issuing process for emergent requests from managed facilities.
· Oversee and issue 1099 tax forms for managed facilities.
· Analyze, answer, and resolve complex or difficult problems/questions presented by HDG and facility staff or vendors.
· Formulate, recommend, and implement changes to department policy or procedure to meet operational needs, improve accuracy, and efficiency while ensuring integrity of the accounts payable system.
· Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations governing payment to vendors including companies and consultants.
· Work with procurement platform vendor to ensure timely accurate transmittal of data as required
· Oversee maintenance of disbursement record retention which requires initiating and reviewing retention schedules based on knowledge of state and federal regulations; implement changes to procedure and policy as required.
· Provide familiarization training to new and existing facilities on accounts payable policies and procedures.
· Meet financial statement timelines ensuring accounts payable is closed in preparation for month-end processes.
· Conduct OIG exclusion search monthly to ensure compliance with Medicare, Medicaid and other federal programs.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business Administration
- 3 – 5 years accounts payable or related accounting experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles; AP processes, problem resolution and supervisory skills
- Experience working with procurement system
- Experience working with virtual card payments
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, employees and contractors
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of ACT! database a plus; ability to accurately type 50 wpm
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and complete responsibilities effectively and efficiently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple facilities/projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.