- 12900 Whitewater Drive, Hopkins, MN, United States
Health Dimensions Group (HDG), with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a privately held entity that was formed in 2000. Our roots are deeply set within acute and senior care and our leadership has served a diverse group of clients for more than 20 years. HDG is governed by a board of directors and employs more than 100 staff throughout the country.
As one of the nation’s thought leaders, HDG offers expertise in consulting and management services to post-acute, long-term care, and senior living providers, as well as hospitals and health systems across the nation. HDG’s experience includes work with clients in all 50 states. Through management of 38 care communities in seven states, HDG has extensive experience with day-to-day operations of skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and assisted and independent living communities.
Aging services and post-acute care continue to undergo major transformation, and HDG understands the opportunities and challenges inherent with these uncertain and unsettling times. Our experienced consultants create customized approaches specific to each client’s unique circumstances to ensure they are well-positioned and equipped to navigate the landscape of change in post-acute and senior care.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to make people’s lives better by providing great care and consulting. We believe that our residents and clients deserve our very best. We recognize that satisfaction with care and consulting services does not mean the same thing to everyone; therefore, it is imperative that we listen closely to our customers.
Our vision is to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. This does not happen by chance, but rather through the dedicated efforts of individuals, who day in and day out make great care and consulting their number one priority.
Our core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor, widely recognized and embraced, continue to be the driving force behind our actions as we carry out our mission and work toward our vision. It’s not only what we do but how we do it that makes us a national leader and trusted advisor to those we serve.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position serves as a revenue cycle expert to provide expertise and services in accurate and timely skilled nursing facility billing and collection of accounts receivable. This role assists Health Dimensions’ clients to ensure the on-site business office contacts are compliant with business office standards, policies and procedures. This role also assists in ensuring that the on-site business office contact provides required information to complete billing, follow up and collections to improve community cash position. This position interfaces with clients and revenue cycle staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete community skilled nursing facility billing, follow-up and collections in accordance with community, HDG and regulatory standards to ensure timely and accurate collection of accounts receivable.
- Closely monitor AR at each facility.
- Achieve monthly cash receipt goals
- Ensure facilities meet department goals as defined
- Assist with training sessions as appropriate.
- Maintain positive relationship with client management and work to resolve reimbursement issues.
- Prepare, various financial or statistical analyses, reconciliation's, or research activities.
- Prepare monthly reports which involves reconciliation of third party and private pay receivables and analysis of reserves.
- Coordinate resolution of intermediary and state agency audit requests, including obtaining audit documentation from other departments and communicating status to supervisor.
- Remain informed regarding regulatory changes and develop and implement procedures to remain in compliance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years billing/ accounts receivable/ collections experience in a health care or long term care setting
- Knowledgeable on billing software. Basic knowledge of clinical module is also helpful
- Basic accounting knowledge/ training desirable.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Current hands-on billing experience in Medicare, Medicaid, and other third party payers
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and have strong self-initiative
- Ability to travel several times per year for short introductory meetings with clients
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, employees, and contractors
- Adherence to Health Dimensions RevGroup's values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor
- Ability to view the business from the bigger picture perspective
- Excellent problem resolution skills and decision making ability
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
Want an exciting career with a values driven organization, amazing career opportunities, and highly talented colleagues?
Health Dimensions Group could be the place for you.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Medical Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Opportunities to Work Remotely
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dream It, Do It Program
- Paid Disability Leave
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Pet Insurance
- Pet Adoption Assistance
- Many More Supplemental Benefits
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.