Plant Operations Director - Mequon, WI
- Unknown, Mequon, WI, United States
Health Dimensions Group is a nationwide leader in post-acute and senior care management and consulting services. For over 25 years, Health Dimensions Group has had a strong reputation for designing integrated and customized solutions for the achievement of community health goals for the communities we manage and for our consulting clients throughout the country. Our strong track record, technical expertise, client intimate approach, strong business pragmatism and consistent outcomes have been the basis for the continued growth of the organization. Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
***This position is for a client of Health Dimensions Group***
KEY POSITION SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Directs and participates in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Directs and sees to completion repairs to the physical plant and all equipment not covered by outside service contracts in accordance with blueprints, operation manuals and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Oversees and performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Oversees and performs tasks such as: painting, salt, sanding and shoveling of the grounds, tree trimming, and weeding.
- Oversees and performs installation, replacement, repairs and calibrates pneumatic control systems, thermostats, receiver-controller, fire/smoke alarm system, modulation valves, damper motors, and other systems.
- Uses the maintenance logs on all stations to determine what needs to be repaired and the schedule for repairs.
- Oversees that all audits, drills, and other safety tests / items are completed timely and are in compliance.
- Monitors the maintenance repair log for equipment and other items throughout the community.
- Able to mix chemicals according to the manufacturer recommendations and with the use of safety equipment.
- Check stock supplies as needed and see items are available within budget.
- May assist with moving residents quickly and efficiently to accommodate new admissions on the same day and putting items away according to the resident’s wishes.
- Plans and develops the maintenance program (including preventative) so that it meets state and federal regulations.
- Ensure the appearance of the facility is neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited technical school program in heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, or related field.
- Experience in machine shop practice, basic electricity, plumbing and ventilation.
- Senior living or Long-term care experience is preferred.
- Valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
- Flexible work schedule (which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and long hours).
- On-call for the community.
- Compliance with infectious disease policies and procedures.
Please include salary requirement with application and resume.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.