Executive Director / Nursing Home Administrator - Belmont Nursing and Care Center
- 110 Belmont Rd, Madison, WI 53714, USA
Health Dimensions Group is a nationwide leader in post-acute and senior care management and consulting services. For over 25 years, Health Dimensions Group has had a strong reputation for designing integrated and customized solutions for the achievement of community health goals for the communities we manage and for our consulting clients throughout the country. Our strong track record, technical expertise, client intimate approach, strong business pragmatism and consistent outcomes have been the basis for the continued growth of the organization. Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
Under the direction of the Regional Director of Operations, the Executive Director leads and directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with resident needs, governmental regulations, and company policies, with the main objective of maintaining quality care for the residents and achieving business and financial profitability for the community.
Duties and responsibilities include census and revenue development, expense management, sales and marketing, human resources management and culture development, and management of quality system.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Licensed Wisconsin NHA (Nursing Home Administrator). Minimum 5 years NHA or related management experience in a long term care community
- Experience collaborating with local health care partners
- Experience and ability to drive successful financial results
- Possess a strong knowledge of state, federal and local regulations as they pertain to long term care
- Demonstrated ability to engage and retain team members
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision and work independently
- Possess excellent leadership skills
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Please include salary requirement with application and resume.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.