Interim Nursing Home Administrator - Subcontractors
- unknown, unknown, WI, United States
Health Dimensions Group (HDG), with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a privately held entity that was formed in 2000. Our roots are deeply set within acute and senior care and our leadership has served a diverse group of clients for more than 20 years. HDG is governed by a board of directors and employs more than 100 staff throughout the country.
As one of the nation’s thought leaders, HDG offers expertise in consulting and management services to post-acute, long-term care, and senior living providers, as well as hospitals and health systems across the nation. HDG’s experience includes work with clients in all 50 states. Through management of 38 care communities in seven states, HDG has extensive experience with day-to-day operations of skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and assisted and independent living communities.
Aging services and post-acute care continue to undergo major transformation, and HDG understands the opportunities and challenges inherent with these uncertain and unsettling times. Our experienced consultants create customized approaches specific to each client’s unique circumstances to ensure they are well-positioned and equipped to navigate the landscape of change in post-acute and senior care.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to make people’s lives better by providing great care and consulting. We believe that our residents and clients deserve our very best. We recognize that satisfaction with care and consulting services does not mean the same thing to everyone; therefore, it is imperative that we listen closely to our customers.
Our vision is to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. This does not happen by chance, but rather through the dedicated efforts of individuals, who day in and day out make great care and consulting their number one priority.
Our core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor, widely recognized and embraced, continue to be the driving force behind our actions as we carry out our mission and work toward our vision. It’s not only what we do but how we do it that makes us a national leader and trusted advisor to those we serve.
The Interim Nursing Home Administrator - Subcontractor positions include leading and directing the overall operations of the facility in accordance with resident needs, governmental regulations, and company policies, with the main objective of maintaining quality care for the residents and achieving business and financial profitability for the facility.Responsibilities will include:
•Managing census and revenue development
•Demonstrating successful expense management
•Managing sales and marketing
•Providing human resources management
•Managing quality systems
•Providing regulatory management
***These are interim assignments that vary in length based on the needs of the client we work with
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Licensed NHA (Nursing Home Administrator).- specifially WI for assignments we currently have with a client
• Minimum 5 years NHA or related management experience in a long term care facility.
• Experience collaborating with local health care partners.
• Experience in labor relations management.
• Experience and ability to drive successful financial results.
• Possess a strong knowledge of state, federal and local regulations as they pertain to long term care.
• Ability to provide supervision and direction to staff.
• Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision and work independently.
• Possess excellent team development and leadership skills.
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage structure. Please ensure your compensation requirements are included in your application.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.