Interim Nurse Managers- RN, Subcontractors
- unknown, unknown, CO, United States
Health Dimensions Group is a nationwide leader in post-acute and senior care management and consulting services. For over 25 years, Health Dimensions Group has had a strong reputation for designing integrated and customized solutions for the achievement of community health goals for the communities we manage and for our consulting clients throughout the country. Our strong track record, technical expertise, client intimate approach, strong business pragmatism and consistent outcomes have been the basis for the continued growth of the organization. Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
This position is an interim role for clients we work with across the US and responsible for overseeing nursing and resident care for all the units. The position coordinates the clinical services, ensure that resident outcomes are achieved and monitors for effective internal resource utilization to assure that the financial and resident goals of the organization are achieved. This position exercises discretion and independent judgment in regards to matters of significance.
• Successful completion of a Registered Nursing (R.N.) program at an accredited school, college or university.
• Wound care certified, or successful completion of WCC program within 6 months of employment.
• Registered Nurse with minimum of 2 years of experience in nursing in a long term care or rehabilitation nursing.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the aging process, rehabilitative and medical-surgical nursing care.
• Overall understanding of MDS/RAI process, Case Mix, and Medicare/PPS.
• Knowledge and experience in member assessment, developing care plans, utilizing the nursing process and coordinating interdepartmental efforts in achieving quality outcomes.
• Strong clinical skills including assessment and treatment interventions for a variety of diseases/illness.
• Broad based health care operational expertise with understanding of financial analysis, negotiations with both oral and written communication.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Must have and maintain an active R.N. license / registration in good standing on the state registry.
• Current CPR certification.
• Certified Geriatric Nurse by ANA, preferred.
Availability & Attendance
• Flexible work schedule (mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.) which may include hours beyond eight hours in a day, or 40 hours in a week.
• Follows all attendance policies and procedures, including punctuality and proper timesheet usage.
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Please include salary requirement with application and resume.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.