Interim Directors of Nursing- subcontracted
- unknown, unknown, MI, United States
Health Dimensions Group provides consulting and management services to healthcare organizations and providers. In addition, the ownership of skilled nursing and senior housing facilities is integral to our ongoing mission. We are committed to designing integrated solutions for the achievement of the community health goals of our managed facilities and consulting clients. Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions, and represent stability to those we serve.
We are currently seeking dynamic and experienced DON's to serve as interim Directors of Nursing in Michigan. These interim positions include providing overall management and operation of nursing services while providing superb leadership to the nursing staff and partnering with the administrator to help drive the overall success of the facility.
• Maintaining standards of care
• Financial management and maximizing revenue
• Developing and retaining top talent and supervising and training team members
• Oversee the delivery of quality care and services to residents
• Develop and maintain positive employee and community relationships.
• Desire to enrich patient and resident lives
• RN license in good standing with the state of MI
• Previous experience in long-term care
• Previous experience as director of nursing
• Excellent communication, leadership and mentoring skills
• Ability to implement programs, policies and procedures, etc. that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound business operation
• Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures, current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care
• Experience with Microsoft programs and Point Click Care
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage. Please ensure your compensation requirements are included in your application.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.