Executive Recruiter / Client Relationship Manager
- 12900 Whitewater Dr, Hopkins, MN 55343, USA
Health Dimensions Group is a nationwide leader in post-acute and senior care management and consulting services. For over 25 years, Health Dimensions Group has had a strong reputation for designing integrated and customized solutions for the achievement of community health goals for the communities we manage and for our consulting clients throughout the country. Our strong track record, technical expertise, client intimate approach, strong business pragmatism and consistent outcomes have been the basis for the continued growth of the organization. Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
The Executive/Senior Recruiter is responsible for driving talent acquisition in our new RevGroup organization to optimize and ensure a pipeline of health care administration talent to meet the growing and changing needs of the organization and its clients. This position will be responsible for client management to place both interim and permanent leadership roles for our Senior Care clients. Duties include:
•Responsible for the execution of a full cycle recruitment process including determining the position requirements, special skills, etc; posting and marketing the position; initial screening of candidates; telephone interviewing of candidates; evaluation of each candidate with recommendations for interviews; setting interviewing schedules; debriefing both candidates and interviewers; conducts reference checks, background and all other required checks for candidates.
•Builds relationships with colleges, vocational / technical schools and other feeder organizations of talent
•Understands the HDG hiring brand and makes changes necessary to draw high quality candidates•Stays abreast with what it takes to draw top talent and is creative in the process
•Develops and executes progressive, integrated recruitment solutions using direct sourcing, industry networking, employee referrals, internet sourcing, job fairs and college programs
•Consults and partners with hiring managers on interviewing techniques and employment practices
•Interfaces and consults with clients and hiring managers to understand business and recruitment needs, to develop business partnerships, and project future workforce needs
•Prepares reports documenting recruitment activity and effectiveness.
•Partners with clients to ensure candidate placement satisfaction
•Searches for opportunities to sell interim and permanent placement of candidates
- Bachelor’s degree required; focus in Human Resources, preferred.
- 3 years of hands-on recruitment experience.
- Previous experience working in a Health Care recruiting agency, preferred
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience in the recruitment of health care professionals or in a fast paced, highly competitive environment
- A combination of employment agency and corporate experience highly, preferred.
- Passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and the ability to foster positive relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Experienced with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in working in multi-site organizations, preferred
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)•Strong organizational and phone skills
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 10% on occasion
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have the passion and skills to make a difference? If so, we encourage you to join our team!
We are a values based organization that recognizes and rewards our most valuable asset—our team—with market-leading pay, annual performance-based increases and bonus plans, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as a company-matched 401(k) with no vesting period, and at least 24+ days of paid time off per year!
Corporate office employees also enjoy company provided Starbucks coffee, free parking, and on site work-out facility access.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.