Interim MDS Coordinator- Subcontractors
- UNKNOWN, Minneapolis, MN, United States
Health Dimensions Group is a nationwide leader in post-acute and senior care management and consulting services. For over 25 years, Health Dimensions Group has had a strong reputation for designing integrated and customized solutions for the achievement of community health goals for the communities we manage and for our consulting clients throughout the country. Our strong track record, technical expertise, client intimate approach, strong business pragmatism and consistent outcomes have been the basis for the continued growth of the organization. Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
We are currently seeking dynamic and experienced nurses to serve as interim MDS Coordinators for clients throughout the United States.These interim positions include being responsible for coordinating and scheduling the individual resident assessments in accordance with facility policy, state and federal regulations. Assist the Director of Nursing, families, residents, and staff nurses with the coordination and management of individual resident care needs. This position exercises discretion and independent judgment in regards to matters of significance.
- Coordinates and completes the monthly MDS schedule for all non medicare residents with the facility.
- Coordinates and completes the monthly care conference schedule for all non medicare
residents within the facility.
- Coordinates and participates in the development of written preliminary and
comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident.
- Participates in the development of written plan of care for each resident that
identifies the problems/needs of the resident, indicates the care to be
given, goals to be accomplished, and which professional service is
responsible for each element of care.
- Participates in the resident interdisciplinary care conference.
- Revise and print all care plans on at least a quarterly basis to reflect the
current status of each resident.
- Acts as an active member of the Quality Assurance Team. On-going and
progressive orientation and education to the needs of the facility as the MDS
- Assists in coordinating in-service education programs for all staff and works with
the Director of Nursing in providing the same.
- Participates in education pursuits appropriate to job functions and to keep clinical
skills up to date.
- Participates in the developing, maintaining, and updating of our written policies and procedures.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse or LPN and able to practice in multiple states.
- Minimum of three years of previous geriatric nursing experience, preferable in a
- Strong knowledge of the MDS process
- Strong knowledge of Medicare A codes and guidelines in SNF.
- Possesses good organization ability and experience with computers.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wages. Please include salary requirement with application and resume.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.