- 12900 Whitewater Dr, Hopkins, MN 55343, USA
Health Dimensions Group is a nationwide leader in post-acute and senior care management and consulting services. For over 25 years, Health Dimensions Group has had a strong reputation for designing integrated and customized solutions for the achievement of community health goals for the communities we manage and for our consulting clients throughout the country. Our strong track record, technical expertise, client intimate approach, strong business pragmatism and consistent outcomes have been the basis for the continued growth of the organization. Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
We are currently seeking a dynamic HR/Payroll Benefits Specialist to join our growing team.
Some duties include:
- Complete payroll processing according to company policy, union contract provisions (if applicable) and applicable wage and hour laws.
- Maintains personnel, workers’ compensation, payroll and other confidential files for all employees.
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll updates in the payroll system with all employee changes, such as new hires, garnishments, terminations, resignations, leaves of absences, suspensions, wage rate, address, name and other status changes are accurate and timely.
- Works closely with community to verify accurate payroll prior to final submittal.
- Creates and submits bi-weekly reports and transfers for employee 401(k) contributions, and other reports as directed.
- Oversees community benefit administration.
- Reconciles monthly benefit invoices and oversees the processing of monthly billings and the preparation of payment of administrative fees.
- In coordination with Director of Total Rewards, assures company compliance with provisions of employee Retirement Income Security Act. Prepares reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies such as Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, insurance commissioners, and other regulatory agencies. Assure timeliness and accuracy of required filings
- Creates all necessary correspondence, verifications of employment, etc.
- Creates and submits monthly and quarterly payroll reports to various concerns according to company policy. Finalizes year-end reconciliation audits and reports.
- In conjunction with Director of Payroll, oversees payroll based journal entry submissions.
- Oversees community worker’s compensation / leave of absence tracking and reporting.
- Runs regular performance management reports and tracks performance review completion.
- Works with site to track all in-service training hours
- Ensures job descriptions are up to date and accurate.
- Tracks and processes terminations and turnover.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related degree
• Minimum of two (2) years of payroll and benefits experience
• Strong knowledge base of HR related laws and regulations, compliance, and industry best practices
• Demonstrated ability to “live” the HDG Values
• Excellent technical skills and computer proficiency with MS Office applications
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Healthcare industry experience desired
Want an exciting career with a values driven organization, amazing career opportunities, and highly talented colleagues? Health Dimensions Group could be the place for you.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- FSA, HSA
- Life Insurance
- LTD, STD
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement/Professional Development
- Growth Opportunities/Promote from Within
- Verizon Cellular Discount
- Fitness Center on Site
- Free Coke Products for Employees
- On Site Cafeteria
- Free Parking
Our Values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, Integrity, and Humor
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.