- Bulevar oslobođenja 1, Novi Sad 21000, Serbia
- Employees can work remotely
Our client collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion-dollar insurance and financial industry worldwide. Combining innovative ideas and high-level engineering expertise with latest technologies they deliver tomorrow’s enterprise software, AI/Data and R&D solutions today.
- Work on complex financial system & SaaS products Cloud migrations - multiple projects, for high-end clients worldwide.
- Strong background in Infrastructure, System Engineering, Operations Engineering or similar fields
- Cloud Computing experience in AWS and/or GCP, preferably in Azure
- Strong knowledge of Azure IaaS (Azure compute, storage, networking)
- Demonstrated experience with app migrations to Cloud/Azure leveraging services and tools like Azure Migrate and similar
- Experience with architecting and designing technical solutions using combination of Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Experience with creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications in Azure
- Expert knowledge of designing high availability systems in Azure (fault domains, availability zones, regions)
- Knowledge of Azure Database fundamentals (Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL Managed Instance);
- Experience with automated provisioning of Dev/Test/Staging and Production environments using Infrastructure as a Code
- Extensive experience developing ARM Templates, Cloud formation templates, or Terraform;
- Experience working with cloud native monitoring and logging tools (i.e. Log Analytics, or Azure Monitor)
- Ability to incorporate security in the design and implementation of solution architectures, and to control access to resources using Azure IAM, and deployment best practices
- Experience with Azure Security Center and basic knowledge on risk management and compliance
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.