Web developer - Senior
- Cvijićeva, Beograd, Serbia
We are looking for an experienced Web developer to join our team! Our client is a company based in the United States, and is on the lookout for new talent to join our European regional center in Belgrade! What we need right now is a Web developer that understands microservices. As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing web services and APIs used by other teams and mobile application developers.
- Interacting with the product team to get a clear understanding of business requirements.
- For the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
- Integration with a multitude of external services including Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Web Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on working with code
- Collaborate with mobile developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
Web Developer requirements, if you feel like you're missing something but feel strongly about wanting to learn, please apply, we have a strong desire to share knowledge and we're learning ourselves, so these are not hard requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Web developer
- Understanding of the Web
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like Angular, React and/or Vue
- Experience with MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Perks that we offer:
- Competetive pay
- Paid lunch, every workday
- Private health insurance
- Fit pass
- On premise paid parking
- An open collaborative environment
- Monthly Officer organized activities
- Working on an actual, physical product that is having a real positive impact on people's lives.