- Žorža Klemansoa, Beograd, Serbia
5+ years Java development experience with a product focus
• Experience working with most of the following
• An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
technologies is a plus: Spring Framework, REST web services using Spring MVC, Hibernate (JPA annotations) and Soap Web services
• The right candidate should have: Strong OO skills, familiarity with modern multi-tiered applications and a good understanding of web technologies
• Have previously worked with any of the following relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
• The ability to rigorously test software to ensure it meets the expected requirements. This includes the ability to create automated test suites.
• A good working knowledge of build and configuration management; SVN, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA or similar tools.
• The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
• Experience with AWS is a plus
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Very good verbal and written English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.