Pricing trainee with native Czech
- Letenské sady, 170 00 Praha 7, Czechia
Havas Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. We provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions.
To learn more about Havas Prague, visit our website at www.havas.cz, www.hercules-tp.com.
We are offering an amazing opportunity for students within the Pricing department to get in-depth experience in supporting the Partnerships and Pricing manager.
Your tasks will be:
- Developing a pricing strategy and preparing complex pricing proposals in response to customer requirements, preparation of the pricing for tenders and RFPs
- Establish guiding principles on pricing, by region, volume and business model. Optimize partner pricing terms and support new partners and renewals.
- Providing ad-hoc pricing and business analysis to support leadership and cross-functional pricing inquiries
- Analyze current and historical results of pricing activity to identify opportunities, develop ideas, and make recommendations for optimal pricing performance to the Account management teams.
Candidates should possess the following:
-Financial or Business Administration education
-Excellent English and native Czech (or Slovak) - a must
-Advanced Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
-Attention to detail
-Systematic mind and analytical skills
And should also
-Be team player
-Have a positive attitude
-Keep an open mind
Start ASAP for 6 to 12 months