- Letenské sady, 170 00 Praha 7, Czechia
Havas Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. The leading communication agency in the Czech Republic, on the Agency of the Year podium for the last 12 years and most awarded agency in the history at the Effies, we provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions.
We are looking for a full-time Front-End Developer on the Digital department of Havas Prague and Hercules, a division of Havas specialised in localisation and adaptation of advertising experiences.
You will focus on bringing rich, interactive experiences to life on the Web across mobile, desktop and tablet browsers. The experience you build can range from branded content-focused campaigns to data-driven tools and services.
- Build websites and web applications compliant with HTML5 and CSS
- Take a high resolution design (Sketch files in particular) and implementing them in HTML5 / CSS / JS solutions
- Use CSS to build unique responsive front-end designs across screen sizes
- Integrate with backend services such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs to populate content and data
- Work within a CMS solution or other platforms that might drive web applications
- Collaborate with other software engineers and QA team in an Agile fashion
- Develop responsive applications targeting multiple screen dimensions and multiple devices
- Code e-mail marketing & rich media pieces
- 4 years experience in web development as a front-end developer, UI developer or JS developer with at least 2 working in a digital creative agency or development studio
- Track record (and project examples) executing the development of a website
- Leverage on using frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, Ember.js, and others to architect dynamic experiences
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Node.js (Express, Hapi) or Python (Django, Flask)
- Hands-on experience developing and solving cross-browser/platform issues and know how to handle them
- You’ve used build and package management solutions like Grunt, Gulp, webpack or npm
- Fluent English
- Full time contract
- Positive and interesting working environment in multinational team
- Learn and grow within Havas Prague