- Letenské sady, 170 00 Praha 7, Czechia
Havas Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. The leading communication agency in the Czech Republic, on the Agency of the Year podium for the last 12 years and most awarded agency in the history at the Effies, we provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer in Hercules, a division of Havas specialised in localisation and adaptation of advertising experiences. The successful candidate will:
· Work with developers to design custom reports based on API
· Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
· Integrate software components and third-party programs
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
· Gather and evaluate user feedback
· Recommend and execute improvements
· Cooperation with technical solutions supplier team
· Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Database technologies: MySQL (mandatory), Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web fundamentals
- Front-end web application report generators
- API connections, SDK interfaces, and custom script building.
- RESTful Services
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Web server technologies: Apache, Nginx, ISS, Node.js, J2EE, etc.
- Frameworks related to specific server-side languages used: Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, Express.js, etc.
- Full or part-time contract, work on the site
- Positive and interesting working environment in a multinational team
- Awesome location in the heart of the Letná park