Social Media Ads specialist
- Letenské sady, 170 00 Praha 7, Czechia
Havas Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. The leading communication agency in the Czech Republic, on the Agency of the Year podium for the last 12 years and most awarded agency in the history at the Effies, we provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions.
To learn more about Havas Prague, visit our website at www.havas.cz
For the Digital department of Hercules, a division of Havas specialised in localisation and adaptation of advertising material on a worldwide basis, we are looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist, whose main responsibilities will be:
- Creating comprehensive paid strategies for our clients on social media
- Preparing campaign structure, bidding strategy, targeting strategy, A/B testing of assets (visual, copy, call-to-action)
- Executing and optimizing campaigns to ensure efficient delivery of media and achievement of client’s objectives
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Providing recommendations based on insights derived from campaign execution and data analysis for re-adjustment of future plans
Minimum 2 years of experience managing and executing paid media campaigns across major social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
Experience with ad platforms as Double Click, Sizmek or others is a plus.
In-depth knowledge of Facebook Power Editor, understanding of other social platforms ecosystems, formats, targeting options
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Analytical data-driven mindset, ability to derive insights & recommendations from data analysis
Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Fluent oral and written communication in English
2 years within a Digital Media Agency performing one of the following roles: Digital Ad Ops, Media Planner or Digital Ad Trafficker for social platforms setting up, monitoring and optimizing the campaigns.
- Full time contract
- Positive and interesting working environment in multinational team
- Learn and grow within Havas Prague