Head of the Packaging Business Unit
- Letenské sady, 170 00 Praha 7, Czechia
Havas Worldwide Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. The leading communication agency in the Czech Republic, on the Agency of the Year podium for the last 12 years and most awarded agency in the history at the Effies, we provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions.
To learn more about Havas Worldwide Prague, visit our website at www.havasworldwide.cz, www.hercules-tp.com.
This position is in a post-creative agency; thus the main focus of the work will be design adaptations, creative design amplifications and artwork localisation across regions or globally.
You will work with the creative director and various account / project directors, and together you will be responsible for executing the clients’ briefs, ensuring that the clients’ requirements are met in a timely manner, while managing day-to-day key projects and subsequent activities.
Driving and supporting Hercules' packaging business unit to ensure we deliver growth through quality output and optimised processes, and applying innovation everywhere possible, you will be leading a team of packaging project managers and project executives.
This means taking ownership of our packaging business unit products, its level of productivity, and the overall packaging business profitability, and continuously aiming at improving what can be in terms of talent, process and tools.
Being the driving force behind building a strong, long-lasting relationship with our clients, you will also need to show strong understanding of the global client culture, reporting structures and the market(s) in which the customer operates, how each key market affects their business and their business context. This context can include their competition, their suppliers, their customer base all the way to their regulatory environment.
As one of the leaders in our organisation, you will build an effective relationship with Hercules' key personnel and establish a constructive collaborative spirit with your peers, while developing and maintaining the level of your team, addressing areas for improvement, as well as managing workflow regarding the whole internal value chain.
You will be expected to keep tuned into latest technical developments which could have a positive impact on our productivity and response time, and to share internally your recommendations in terms of possible innovation.
Presenting our capabilities as well as new ideas to potential clients, you will be responsible for contributing to our business development efforts, be it by identifying and converting any new business opportunity which may arise from our existing client base, or by working with our business development team and hence taking an active role in new clients’ acquisition.
- 8-10 years of account leadership experience managing various clients' accounts across diverse categories / industries, preferably with a track record managing global clients or global brands
- Artwork management savvy (tools and processes), end-to-end print management understanding and solid technical knowledge (i.e. packaging supply chain)
- Problem solver attitude and issue identification oriented, with experience in managing dynamic, fast-paced business environments
- Team leader as well as team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, driven by a quality culture, both in action, in behaviour and in spirit
- Strong analytical skills in planning, able to develop budget recommendations, proven business acumen and negotiating capacity
- English fluency (both verbal and written, including the command to communicate effectively with senior client's stakeholders)
- Ability to clearly communicate and to influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation