Social Media Content Creator
- Letenské sady, 170 00 Praha 7, Czechia
Havas Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. The leading communication agency in the Czech Republic, on the Agency of the Year podium for the last 12 years and most awarded agency in the history at the Effies, we provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions.
To learn more about Havas Prague, visit our website at www.havas.cz, www.hercules-tp.com.
For the Digital department of Hercules, a division of Havas specialised in localisation and adaptation of advertising material on a worldwide basis, we are looking for a Social Media Content Creator, whose main tasks will be:
- Social Media Content Creation: work for multiple clients developing content calendars which involves copywriting in English at a native level, image selection from an image bank, visual ideation to guide an illustrator and content planning. It may involve content scheduling on a publishing tool.
- Video Scripting and Ideation: copywriting for social media videos. Script of dialogues.
- Support in Content Strategy creation: support to the senior social team in creating strategies for content and channels.
- Collaborate with the creation of Content Performance Reports to select which types of content or topic lines are performing better based on metrics.
- Research from scientific papers on topics relevant for client content: Farming and agribusiness and translating them into accessible pieces of content aimed for social media.
- Work with Creative and Account teams to develop campaign plans.
- Manage and organise multiple internal distribution lists ensuring that content and best practices are updated and shared frequently.
The Social Media Content Creator must have at least 2 years of experience in content creation for social media, community management, blogs or websites working for brands or news outlets.
Relevant experience would be as content creator in advertising agency, digital agency or as a journalist/writer for digital media preferably investigative journalism.
Creative copywriting experience and mental agility is a must as the candidate will need to deliver multiple pieces of content per week.
Preferred educational background:
Journalism – ability to research hard data, summarise and translate it into accessible content.
Communication & Media Studies - creative & communication skills with a capacity to think visually.