Senior Digital Account Manager
- Prague, Czech republic
Havas Worldwide Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. The leading communication agency in the Czech Republic, on the Agency of the Year podium for the last 12 years and most awarded agency in the history at the Effies, we provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions.
To learn more about Havas Worldwide Prague, visit our website at www.havasworldwide.cz
HAVAS is seeking a Digital Account Manager for our Prague office to work on a digital marketing account. This position handles account/project management of Digital communications in various interactive channels including websites and e-marketing. This person will be responsible for working on digital project management for a large number of local and international clients.
- Develops innovative and effective strategy for Digital Projects in collaboration with account management and creative in order to achieve client objectives and ensure the cohesive integration of digital efforts into the overall marketing mix.
- Evaluates, critiques and provides constructive feedback to the creative team on their work.
- Leads client presentations in partnership with the creative director.
- Analyzes, reports and presents program results and makes recommendations for future campaigns.
- Stays abreast of the latest trends in branding, media and technology.
- Educates new and existing clients about digital marketing capabilities and pitches digital strategies and ideas to them to accomplish their marketing objectives.
- Develops in-depth understanding of the client’s business and builds credibility with the client based on expert counsel.
- Demonstrates a consistent capability for winning and growing client business.
- Contributes to positive client report cards and periodic performance reviews.
- Contributes to accounts and agency profitability.
- Builds relationships and improves team motivation for excellence.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of interactive marketing experience, preferably at an advertising/marketing agency or digital firm.
- Experienced in SEO, SEM and PPC.
- Excellent presentation skills to internal and/or external clients.
- Google Analytics
- Excellent skills using PowerPoint, Keynote for writing and developing presentations.
- Communication Ability—Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret common documents, journals and reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients. Ability to write reports, presentations and general business correspondence. Ability to effectively deliver presentations to senior management, prospective clients, existing clients and other employees of the agency.
- Full time contract
- Positive and interesting working environment in multinational team
- Learn and grow within Havas Prague