Business Development Executive
- 84 Eccleston Square, Pimlico, London SW1V 1NP, UK
Hastee Pay is revolutionising the way people are paid, enabling workers to receive a portion of their earned pay immediately, whenever and wherever they want.
By accessing their pay on-demand via an award-winning app, this employee benefit reduces financial stress, increasing choice, wellbeing and productivity. People can only ever receive their pay for the work they have completed; it is income smoothing, not a loan. We do not charge interest, just a low and simple fee, and help people avoid expensive consumer finance options, such as overdrafts and payday loans.
Companies benefit from the improved recruitment, retention, engagement and productivity of their workforce. This is at no cost to the employer (unless they wish to contribute) and has no impact to company cash flow (we fund the advances).
Having successfully launched our product and being very well-funded, Hastee Pay is one of the most exciting and scalable fintech businesses around, operating in and re-shaping one of the largest markets.
If you’re looking to be part of something special, that will change the way people are paid forever, get in touch!
We are now building our Business Development Team, with a range of vacancies...
The roles will suit a tenacious and driven commercial operator who can handle responsibility and thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment; someone with passion, vision, commercial ability and a sense of humour who gets sh*t done!
- Work within our sales team to deliver client acquisition & execute on the sales plan.
- Responsible for elements of account management once clients on-boarded.
- Develop meaningful relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Pro-actively manage time & effort between short-term tactical opportunities & medium/long-term strategic opportunities.
- Take the initiative in lead-generation to build a robust pipeline of new business & diligently work through to close.
- CRM & reporting responsibilities.
- Maintain an active awareness of the market & communicate these internally.
- Personable, driven communicator with high work ethic & integrity.
- Likely to be degree educated.
- Experience of B2B sales in a fast moving, high growth environment.
- Experience within Tech, Financial Services, HR or Employee Benefits is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal, written & data presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to research a prospect to find the right hook for stakeholders.
- High activity rate & proven ability to relentlessly pursue and close new business.
- Ability to generate strategic contacts at senior & C-level.
- Comfortable operating within a defined sales process & methodology with high ethics.
- Confidence & gravitas to effectively represent Hastee Pay & articulate its value proposition amongst a variety of audiences.
- Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement & sharing best practices.
£ Highly competitive + commission, benefits, gym membership.