Business Development Executive
- 84 Eccleston Square, Pimlico, London SW1V 1PX, UK
Revolutionising the way people are paid and access cash/ short-term finance, Hastee Pay enables people to Cash Out their earnings immediately - whenever and wherever they want - enhancing choice and financial wellbeing. Companies benefit from the increased productivity, engagement and retention of their workers, all with no cost or impact on company cash-flow.
Having successfully launched our product and very well-funded, Hastee Pay is one of the most exciting and scalable fintech businesses around, operating in and re-shaping one of the largest markets.
We are now building our Business Development Team, with a range of vacancies, as we take our product to full-launch later this year and to drive our customer relationship building over the years to come.
The role will suit a tenacious and driven commercial operator who can handle responsibility and thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment; someone with passion, vision, commercial ability and a sense of humour who gets sh*t done!
- Work within our sales team to deliver client acquisition & execute on the sales plan.
- Responsible for elements of account management once clients on-boarded.
- Develop meaningful relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Pro-actively manage time & effort between short-term tactical opportunities & medium/long-term strategic opportunities.
- Take the initiative in lead-generation to build a robust pipeline of new business & diligently work through to close.
- CRM & reporting responsibilities.
- Maintain an active awareness of the market & communicate these internally.
- Personable, driven communicator with high work ethic & integrity.
- Likely to be degree educated.
- Experience of B2B sales in a fast moving, high growth environment.
- Experience within Tech, Financial Services, HR or Employee Benefits is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal, written & data presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to research a prospect to find the right hook for stakeholders.
- High activity rate & proven ability to relentlessly pursue and close new business.
- Ability to generate strategic contacts at senior & C-level.
- Comfortable operating within a defined sales process & methodology with high ethics.
- Confidence & gravitas to effectively represent Hastee Pay & articulate its value proposition amongst a variety of audiences.
- Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement & sharing best practices.
£ Highly competitive + commission, benefits, gym membership.