Marketing Manager - Cutting Edge Fintech Start-Up
- London, UK
Hastee is an award-winning fintech business revolutionising the way people get paid, manage their finances and reduce financial stress. Hastee promotes employee financial health by giving workers access to their pay as they earn it via an App and card, as well as financial savings, education & management tools. Our revolutionary technology improves employee happiness and productivity, driving bottom-line benefit to employers and we are proud that our service has an NPS of 76 and 4.8/5 rating in the Apple Store and Google Play. Hastee is backed by some of the leading, global fintech investors and has offices in London, Barcelona and Kiev. Our industry sector ‘earned wage access’ is one of the hottest, newest entrants to the European fintech world and new entrants are joining all the time (Revolut being the latest).
As a start-up, working at Hastee presents an incredible opportunity to gain hands on business experience and develop your career, working closely alongside international teams in product, tech, strategy and sales. We are currently enjoying substantial growth and are growing our team to help with this expansion. Our clients include internationally renowned brands so you will be working with leading businesses and with a multicultural and ambitious team on a mission to improve the life of millions of employees globally.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to run integrated digital marketing communications for new and existing users and businesses. You will need to understand and adopt Hastee’s Tone of Voice and create short form and longer form content across all channels. This role will work closely with the Marketing Director to deliver on all marketing output of the business, with a focus on digital, content and partner marketing.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Create new and review all external content that goes through the business.
- Plan all digital marketing
- Communicate to Hastee user base to drive adoption/retention
- Create email nurturing campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Work with external agencies to deliver against agreed metrics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against individual, departmental and company goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with Customer Success team to create engaging content that ‘onboards’ businesses whilst driving user adoption.
- Drive acquisition through content, working with Hastee partners.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to drive acquisition
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree (or equivalent) in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital/content marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing campaigns as per above
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels; A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
This Would Suit You If:
- Would be stimulated working in a fast-paced, cutting-edge start-up environment where people and projects move quickly
- Like working with international colleagues and across multiple jurisdictions
- Are a fast learner (life in a start-up moves fast!)
- Like responsibility and autonomy
- Are naturally organized and pro-active
Hours / Working Arrangements:
- We offer a hybrid work environment with a combination of core days in the office and remote working arrangements. This is currently 2 days/week in the office, on The Southbank and 3 days working from home. This will continue to be monitored.
- Taking pride and care about the quality of your work;
- The customer comes first and user outcomes are key;
- Succeeding together and working collaboratively;
- Experimenting and innovating to make things better or to find solutions to new obstacles; and
- Learning & sharing your knowledge with others.
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme after 3 months of employment
- Healthcare cash plan