- London, UK
Hastee is an award-winning fintech business providing earnings on demand via an App and card. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people get paid and manage their finances. Our revolutionary technology is designed to improve finacial health and productivity of the workforce and in turn, their organizations, and we are proud to have an NPS of 76 and 4.8/5 rating in the Apple Store and Google Play.
Hastee is headquartered in the UK with offices in Barcelona and Kiev and backed by some of Europe's leading fintech investors.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to run integrated digital marketing communications for new and existing users and businesses. You will need to understand and adopt Hastee’s Tone of Voice and create short form and longer form content across all channels. This role will work closely with the Marketing Director to deliver on all marketing output of the business, with a focus on digital, content and partner marketing.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Create new, and review all external, content that goes through the business.
- Plan all digital marketing
- Communicate to Hastee user base to drive adoption/retention
- Create email nurturing campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Work with external agencies to deliver against agreed metrics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against individual, departmental and company goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with Customer success team to create engaging content that ‘onboards’ businesses whilst driving user adoption.
- Drive acquisition through content, working with Hastee partners.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to drive acquisition
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree (or equivalent) in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital/content marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing campaigns as per above
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels; A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Hours / Working Arrangements:
· We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements
· The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at Hastee UK do 2 days a week in the office, on The Southbank, whilst 3 days working from home. This will continue to be monitored,
· Taking pride and care about the quality of your work;
· The customer comes first and user outcomes are key;
· Succeeding together and working collaboratively;
· Experimenting and innovating to make things better or to find solutions to new obstacles; and
· Learning & sharing your knowledge with others.