Full stack developer - Mid level
- London, UK
Hastee is revolutionising the way people are paid, enabling workers to receive a portion of their earned pay immediately, whenever and wherever they want.
By accessing their pay on-demand via an award-winning app, this employee benefit reduces financial stress, increasing choice, wellbeing & productivity. People can only ever receive their pay for the work they have completed; it is income smoothing, not a loan. We do not charge interest, just a low and simple fee, and help people avoid expensive consumer finance options, such as overdrafts and payday loans.
Companies benefit from the improved recruitment, retention, engagement and productivity of their workforce. This is at no cost to the employer (unless they wish to contribute) and has no impact to company cash flow (we fund the advances).
Following our recent investment of £208 million we are growing our team once again, Hastee is one of the most exciting and scalable fintech businesses around, operating in and re-shaping one of the largest markets.
If you’re looking to be part of something special, that will change the way people are paid forever, get in touch!
Working with our Technology, Growth and Marketing teams, in to where you would sit, you will provide valuable on-going support to our brand from a visual and UX efficiency point of view.
In addition, to a strong work ethic, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all activities.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable solutions. You’ll be part of the Marketing team and you would be responsible for all development activities, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Work with Technology and Marketing teams and product managers to ideate solutions.
• Design user/client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and web-based applications
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with primary experience in Wordpress.
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications, as well as responsive website requirements.
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
This is a high performance, high growth, fast paced start-up.
The ability to get up-to-speed quickly, be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical.
In a small, but growing team it is essential to have a can-do attitude and be prepared to roll your sleeves up in response to what the business needs and has prioritised.
We work hard, but we like to have fun too, so someone who is a team player and can manage people up and down is very important.
£ Highly competitive, benefits & a great office location near Warren Street.