Sales Development Executive
- London, UK
Following our recent investment of £208 million we are growing our team once again... Hastee is one of the most exciting and scalable fintechs around, operating in and re-shaping one of the largest markets.
Hastee is revolutionising the way people are paid, enabling workers to receive a portion of their earned pay immediately, whenever and wherever they want.
By accessing their pay on-demand via an award-winning app, this employee benefit reduces financial stress, increasing choice, wellbeing and productivity. People can only ever receive their pay for the work they have completed; it is income smoothing, not a loan. We do not charge interest, just a low and simple fee, and help people avoid expensive consumer finance options, such as overdrafts and payday loans.
Companies benefit from the improved recruitment, retention, engagement and productivity of their workforce. This is at no cost to the employer (unless they wish to contribute) and has no impact to company cash flow (we fund the advances).
If you’re looking to be part of something special, that will change the way people are paid forever, get in touch!
We are growing our Sales Function and have multiple vacancies...
This role will suit a tenacious and driven commercial operator who can handle responsibility and thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment; someone with passion, vision, commercial ability and a sense of humour.
- A self-starter who thrives making prospecting email campaigns and calls and identifying a strong sales pipeline
- Sourcing their own data by sector and working the data from unknown to qualified prospect
- Manage your CRM by detailing all sales and lead generation activity accurately and on time
- Work closely with other teams in the organisation to share your frontline customer feedback in an effective and meaningful way
- Maintain an accurate understanding of the market in which we operate and the sectors in which we work
- Be able to report on your activity levels to your Sales Director with analysis on what is working and why
- Develop meaningful relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Pro-actively manage time & effort between short-term tactical opportunities & medium/long-term strategic opportunities
- Able to support and attend at events in a face to face capacity a part of your development and growth
- Able to work at pace
- Personable, driven communicator with high work ethic & integrity.
- Likely to be degree educated
- Experience of cold B2B sales via phone and email campaigns in a fast moving, high growth environment
- Experience within Tech, Financial Services, SaaS, HR, Recruitment or Employee Benefits is beneficial
- Excellent verbal, written & data presentation skills with high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to research a prospect to find the right hook for stakeholders
- High activity rate & proven ability to relentlessly pursue and qualify leads.
- Ability to generate strategic contacts at senior & C-level
- Comfortable operating within a defined sales process & methodology with high ethics
- Confidence & gravitas to effectively represent Hastee and articulate its value proposition amongst a variety of audiences
- Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement & sharing best practices
- At least 1 years sales development experience
- Trained in all elements of the sales process
£ Highly competitive + commission, benefits, gym membership & a great office location in Victoria, London.