- Johannesburg, South Africa
About the Company
The Cedars Treatment Facility offers comprehensive and effective addiction treatment to clients from South Africa and all over the world. Since 2002 we have helped people make positive and long-lasting life changes in a healing, safe therapeutic environment. Our staff are compassionate, caring and capable individuals with a true calling to help people deal with all types of addictions.
Why They Are Hiring
At Cedars we value our people and the time and energy they invest in our clients. From our admin staff to our counsellors and medical personnel - each and every person plays a role in rehabilitation. It’s a calling that becomes a career, and our staff members are truly the heart and soul of Cedars. Our business is growing, we are looking at opening more locations, and we need a strong team to set the tone and expand our business with the compassion, care, and capability we are known for.
About The Role
With our eye firmly set on expansion, we need someone to take charge and steer us towards this goal of growth. You’ll scale, strategise, and seek new opportunities, all while staying true to the Cedars values. As Business Manager you will also oversee cost controls, processes used in various departments, evaluate new opportunities, and build strategic relationships in the health profession and medical aid network.
- Oversee all operational activity.
- Hire, train, and evaluate new employees.
- Ensure that the company meets its financial goals.
- Help develop strategy for the company.
- Drive Strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement budgets.
- Prepare reports for shareholders
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organisations.
- Take ownership for accomplishing and exploring opportunities to add value to the company.
- Strong business acumen and management experience.
- Proven financial competency.
- Detail orientated.
- At least 5 years’ management experience.
- Experience in the industry would be advantageous.
What We Offer
This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a company that has the resources to expand into a major player in this industry. We currently have two facilities and are looking to get to 20 within three years’ time. We are seeking to become the centre of excellence in treatment and addiction management, backed by a strong team with a passion to help those who need it the most.