Market Research and Data Analysis Intern/Volunteer
- Chicago, IL
As Market Research Intern for Hasana, Inc. you will have a variety of responsibilities throughout the semester. Our Research team is looking for bright and innovative interns to research customer insights and industry trends.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in developing understanding of Hasana, Inc. competitive context.
• Assisting with guided Internet collection.
• Conducting on site visits and gathering information, making phone calls for additional data.
• Responsible for all aspects of data quality and analysis, ensuring integrity of data in database, and developing high quality data reports.
• Analyzing and validating data completeness, consistency and accuracy, providing coherent data analysis through clear and concise dashboards.
• Gathering report requirements from key stakeholders and managing their expectations.
• Assisting with our customer satisfaction program and other ad-hoc surveys.
• Developing and delivering new reporting capabilities, including ad-hoc requests.
• Helping in research projects on growth opportunities in new markets to provide strategic guidance to the business.
Must have data analysis or statistical analysis experiences, especially have previous work experiences with data files, data trends etc.
• Analytical skills and problem-solving skills are required.
• Must be a full or part-time student and working toward a degree.
• Must be eligible to receive school credit and commit to 2-3 days a week for 3 months.
• A passion for women’s economic opportunities.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally.
• Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks.
• Must be studying or recently graduated in Marketing, Market Research.
• MS Excel high level of proficiency.
• Knowledge of PowerPoint essential.
• Knowledge of SPSS would be an advantage.
• Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a “live” environment.
• Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well with a team.
• Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.