Brand Manager Intern/Volunteer
- Chicago, IL
• Develop a brand strategy and guide
• Oversee all advertising and marketing activities to ensure a consistent brand image and positive message delivery
• Supervise and manage brand content and manage access to brand assets
• Identify marketing opportunities and help develop strategies to implement them
• Build equity through brand positioning
• Use financial data to manage risk
• Develop standards for the brand
• Analyze market insights and track consumer interest through research
• Work with outside marketing partners such as digital marketing firms and advertising agencies
• Oversee production of newsletters, magazine features, email campaigns, websites, etc.
• Oversee the signing of any documents tied to marketing campaigns
• Ensure all designs and messages are in compliance with brand and regulatory guidelines
• 3 years experience in brand management
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical skills to identify trends and potential challenges to be addressed
• Good listening and skills and an ability to think creatively
• Strong leadership capabilities, with an ability to work on a team and inspire others
• Excellent presentation skill set
• Comfortable working under pressure in an environment with deadlines
• Good organizational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects at one time
• A passion for women’s education and economic opportunities
• Familiar with the latest technologies in graphic design, web design, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related discipline. Masters preferred. Some experience in advertising, promotions, sales, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.