Market Research Internship
- Los Angeles, CA
As Market Research Intern for Hasana, Inc. you will have a variety of responsibilities throughout the semester. Our Research team is looking for bright and innovative interns to research customer insights and industry trends.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in developing understanding of Hasana, Inc. competitive context
- Assisting with our customer satisfaction program and other ad-hoc surveys
- Helping in research projects on growth opportunities in new markets to provide strategic guidance to the business
- A passion for women’s economic opportunities
- Must be a full or part-time student and working toward a degree
- Must be eligible to receive school credit and commit to 2-3 days a week for 3 months
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Must be studying or recently graduated in Marketing, Market Research,
- Sociology or Psychology
- Expert in data manipulation and statistics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Knowledge of SPSS would be an advantage
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a “live” environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player